• Fixed barrel / under lever cocking system with bolt-action loading mechanism.
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm) , .22 ( 5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) calibers.
• Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
• SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
• Precision rifled steel barrel.
• Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
• Anti bear-trap safety.
• High quality and genuine Turkish walnut stock. Ergonomic and stylish design and montecarlo cheekpiece.
• Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
• TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
• Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
• Scope mount rail & shock absorber scope stop.
• Gold plated trigger blade.
• Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
• Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Includes a free bipod.
• Sling swivels on the butt & forearm.
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Left side view
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Shock absorber scope stop.
Open front sight
Gold plated metal trigger blade.
TRIOPAD® Butt System
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers.
This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.
Fixed barrel & under lever cocking system.
Bolt action loading system providing maximum power.