• Single shot break barrel action.
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
• Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
• SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
• Precision rifled steel barrel.
• Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
• Anti bear-trap safety.
• Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
• Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
• Scope mount rail & mounted scope stop.
• TRIOPAD® butt system for maximum recoil absorption.
• Comes with 3 TRIOPAD® stock spacers to change stock length of pull.
• Large muzzle break for easy cocking of the rifle.
• Metal trigger blade.
• Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
• Open front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
MOD 125 OD
OD green stock version.
MOD 125 CAMO
Mossy Oak Break-Up camo version.
MOD 125 MW
Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo version.
Left side view.
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.
Micro adjustable rear sight.
Combo scope mount rail good for both 11 mm and 22 mm mounts.
Metal trigger blade.
Large muzzle break with open front sight.
TRIOPAD® Butt System
The Hatsan TRIOPAD® Butt System utilizes a heavy duty rubber recoil pad and 3 stock spacers.
This allows for maximum recoil absorption and up to 4 different length of pull options.