• Manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
• Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
• Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) caliber, 14-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm) and 13-shot magazine in .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
• Ambidextrous & ergonomic design walnut stock with thumbhole.
• Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
• Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin.
• Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
• Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 1 spare magazine.
• Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube (255cc). Spare cylinders are available.
• Rotating dust cover for the air filling hole on air cylinder.
• Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
• Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap.
• Dovetail groove receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
• Cocking indicator.
• Aircraft aluminum alloy receiver in white nickel finish and with engraving
• Overall blued finish on air tube and barrel.
• Manual Safety.
• “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
• Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
• Detachable & adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Elevation adjustable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard.
• Fitted sling swivels.
• Hard case, sling, and a trigger lock included.
* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then it starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air cylinder gets too low.
Shrouded shorter (carbine) barrel version with fixed sound moderator. (50-60fps less velocity due to carbine barrel)
• Removable rear sight.
• Trigger lock included.
• Side lever action
• Cocking indicator
• Dovetail grooved receiver for 11mm or 22mm scope mounts
• Quattro trigger
• Micro adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics.
• Detachable 16-shot magazine in .177 caliber,
14-shot magazine in .22 and
13-shot magazine in .25
Carrying case included.
• Elevation adjustable comb which can be easily adjusted by a coin. Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
• Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock
• Quattro trigger
• Engraving on the left side of the receiver