* Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restriction of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle and when measured at optimum pressure value in the air tube. As a nature of PCP air rifles the velocity starts low at maximum pressure level in the air tube, then starts to increase and gets to the maximum at optimum pressure value in the air tube; and then it starts to decrease again as the pressure in the air cylinder gets too low.
• Side bolt action
• Spare magazine carrying slot for 2
• Manual Safety
• Scope mount rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts
• 10-shot magazine (9-shot magazine in .25 /6.35mm caliber)
• Micro adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics
• Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
• Gold plated trigger blade
Elevation adjustable comb.
Stock length of pull, elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad.
½” UNF threaded muzzle and fitted muzzle cap.
Detachable 255cc air cylinder for 200 bar fill pressure with built in pressure gauge.
Adjustable front sight
Carrying case included.
Includes a sling, bipod, flashlight and Optima 3-12x44AOE scope.
3 picatinny rails beneath and on the sides the forearm.